Driver, School Bus - Beaver Dam
Earn while you learn!
Now ANYONE can become a Bus Driver and make a difference in our Community.
Badger Bus pays for your Commercial Drivers License and all of your training for new drivers - PLUS a $3000 Sign-On Bonus for new and CDL-qualified drivers.
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals looking to succeed in a place where you can advance and grow professionally! If you enjoy being a difference-maker in a child's life, then we are looking for you.
A Part-Time School Bus Driver with Badger Bus Can Expect:
- Flexibility - with 25-30 hours per week - or more
- Wages - starting pay at $20.50/hour, more for experienced drivers
- 2 to 4 routes daily weekdays (about 4 hours +/-) each day during school sessions.
- Optional additional work opportunities and earning compensation:
- Fields Trips
- After-school activities
- Mid-day routes
- Annual Retention/Performance/Safety Bonus
- Work from our conveniently located base in Beaver Dam
- Home every night!
- Weekday working hours (shifts) typically correlate specifically to the start and end of school days, often between the hours of 6:30a to 8:30a, and then again between 2:30p to 4:30p
- Split Shifts will apply (routes in the morning and in the afternoon)
- Additional driving work may be offered during the day, between routes
- Some opportunity for evenings and weekends work may be available for extra earnings
Qualifications and Skills:
- A valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), preferably with P & S endorsements
- Badger Bus can assist with needed training and endorsements
- An acceptable Driving Record
- Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results
- Pre-hire registration with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- 21-years old
- 3 years of vehicle driving experience
Benefits and Perks:
- We offer continued paid training. Advancement within the company is both available and commonplace.
- Referral and Retention Bonuses.
- Badger Bus is a local, family-run business that has been in Madison for 100 years. We offer a family-oriented and employee-first culture where every single team member has a critical voice in the decision-making process.